Number Nine offers a home away from home in the historic Cotswold town of Stow on the Wold. The former 18th century coaching inn has been transformed with a warm, contemporary country look.
There is a choice of rooms, either a classic double bedroom or spacious superking bedrooms. All rooms have the following:
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
• A flat screen smart TV (access your very own personal streaming service).
• Tea and coffee making facilities.
• Mini fridge stocked with locally sourced fresh milk.
• Complimentary still and sparkling mineral water.
• Wine glasses - should you indulge in the odd tipple.
• Bathroom with luxury toiletries.
• Fluffy Bathrobes.
• Personal Hairdryer.
• Iron and ironing board.
• USB charging plug sockets.
Breakfast can be served in your room or in our lounge, where you can enjoy a hearty or healthy locally sourced breakfast.
The local area has so much to offer, with pretty Cotswold stone villages, stunning scenery for walking in England's biggest area for outstanding natural beauty. Stow on the Wold is famous for its antique shops of which there are plenty, art galleries, gifts and craft shops. You can also visit St Edward's church built between the 11th and 15th century and you can also visit the Cricket Museum. Other attractions nearby include:
The Falconry Centre.
Rates: £70 Single Occupancy in double room. £95-£110 per night based on 2 people sharing.
Children are welcome.
Sorry, no pets.